Since the Reform and Opening-up, China has experienced the greatest and fastest urbanization process in the history of the world, because of which the real estate industry has developed rapidly. As the core of the real estate projects, architectures can create new value for the overall cultural outlook and spiritual life of the city and improve the satisfaction of the public, and they are the important contents with both social and economic benefits. However, the rapid development has brought about a lot of problems: the construction life is too short, and a lot of social resources have been wasted, causing a lot of construction waste and huge environmental threat; The high carbon emissions of architectures have brought great pressure to cities in terms of land, energy and environment. Today, the global epidemic has brought unprecedented challenges to urban development. Sustainable cities need to be carried and reflected by architectures, which requires architectures to be green and low-carbon, take the road of sustainable development, and be people-oriented and coexist with urban culture. Although green architectures have been gradually popularized in the recent 20 years, their actual operation effect is not satisfactory, and there are generally problems of emphasizing design and neglecting operation. As a participant in the whole process of architectural development, real estate architects are inseparable from urban development. How to lead real estate architects to design and build high-quality architectures is the key to sustainable urban development.
In this context,
The Second Pro+ Award 2021
<<slide to see the English version>>
美国建筑师学会 AIA 上海
Architectural Society Of Shanghai China (ASSC)
Shanghai Jianshi Construction Technology Development Foundation
Real Estate Architect Branch of ASSC
BRE (BREEAM) China
Shanghai Puruojia Culture Communication Co., Ltd.
<<slide to see the English version>>
Best Residential Architecture Award;
Best Demonstration Area Award;
Best Public Building Award (except hotel, business and office, bookstore, TOD, school, etc.);
Best Commercial Architecture Award (commerce, office, commercial street, etc.);
Best Hotel Award (B&B);
Best Town Award (health care, culture and tourism, small cultural buildings, etc.);
Best Urban Renewal Award
Best Landscape Award;
Best Indoor Award;
Best Planning Award;
Best Facade Award (curtain wall, doors and windows, aluminum plate, coating, lighting, etc.);
Best New Technology Award (new materials, intelligent equipment, new technology);
Best Process Implementation Award (mainly for the construction process effect of architecture, landscape and interior)
1. Entry conditions
Win the category award and special award at the same time.
2. Number of awards
The award can be awarded to at most three projects, which shall be determined according to the application.
3. Winner subjects
The overall project team, covering real estate, planning, design, construction, curtain wall and property.
Projects completed before September 30, 2021 (or completed by stages) can be submitted.
2. Project location
There are no restrictions on the application subject and the country, city and region where the project is located.
3. Application subject
Development, design, engineering, consulting, materials, equipment and other enterprises and individuals (not limited to countries and urban areas).
* Sales, operation and public service projects invested and constructed by development enterprises and non development enterprises can be registered.
1. The applicant has the right to apply for withdrawal from the competition before the review begins, but the submitted application fee will not be refunded.
2. The applicant must ensure that there is no infringement or violation of the rights and interests of third parties, including trademark rights, intellectual property rights, etc. in its declared works and relevant public materials.
3. For design, name and registered or unregistered patent rights, the organizer shall not bear any responsibility for disputes with others caused by the applicant's such violation.
* When applying for an award, the applicant is obliged to notify the cooperative / joint designer(s) of the applied awards and obtain the approval or consent of the cooperative / joint designer(s) before applying for the award. In case of any dispute with the third-party designer due to the failure of the applicant to inform in advance and obtain the recognition or consent of the cooperative / joint designer(s) after the award is announced, the organizing committee shall, in principle, adopt the principle of coordination. If the coordination fails, the organizing committee shall have the right to withdraw the award qualification of the project. If the cooperative / joint designer(s) of the project also needs to be awarded an honor by the organizing committee, it is necessary to go through the relevant application procedures.
Submit the electronic application package through the official website of Pro+ Award (www.archipro.cn). If the project application data exceeds the upload limit, you can communicate with the organizing committee about other submission methods. In view of project review, book publishing and later publicity, the specific requirements for application materials are as follows:
1. Project overview
See "Application Form of Pro+ Award Project" for details（Note: see the official website of Pro+ Award)
2. Evaluation data of "design completion" of the project
Description and analysis of whether the project is consistent with the original intention of planning and design after completion of the highlights of early product planning and project design. If the project has been completed for more than three years, it is encouraged to provide the post evaluation data and data of the third party（ Note: the applicant can edit and summarize the relevant data and contents according to the project characteristics and actual situation, or submit third-party evaluation data.)
3. Project drawings and real photos
There shall be no less than 4 main drawings (general plan, plane and elevation) that can explain the design intention, and no less than 10 real photos (panoramic, local, etc.) that can reflect the building shape from different angles. JPG and PDF files are recommended, and the picture resolution is greater than 300dpi, and shall meet the requirements of printing accuracy.
4. Project introduction and exhibition
Provide a PPT for work introduction and demonstration (made according to the template) (Note: see the official website of Pro+ Award). If there is project introduction video and 3D animation, they shall be provided together.
5. Other selection data
Star rating of green architectures, evaluation of project beneficiaries, etc.
* After the materials are submitted, the organizing committee will register and prequalify the applied projects. After passing the registration, the successful application will be prompted in the online registration system.
The application fee for each category of project is 3000 yuan / item, including service fee, review fee, data fee and cost fee. Trophies, certificates (two sets) and other expenses of the applicant and the owner of the award-winning project.
<<slide to see the English version>>
8 月下旬 奖项申报
10 月10日 截止申报
Award application in late August
Official website of "Pro+ Award" and cooperative medias
Issue award notice and application form;
Closing date of declaration on October 10th
Closing date of declaration, the organizing committee will register and nominate the declared projects, and report the results to the Jury;
Initial Judging on October 16th
Report the public feedback to the review committee, sort out and publish the list of projects; Convening expert review meeting to determine the nominated projects;
Final judging on October 30th
Determine the award-winning by secret ballot
Announce the award results and projects on November 3
The winning projects will be published on the website of Pro+ Award, publications and social medias;
Award ceremony and academic forum in early December